Biola University13800 Biola Ave
La Mirada, CA 90639
Type: Private nonprofit 4-year or above
Main Website: www.biola.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $33,322.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $48,174.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $48,174.00
|25th Percentile*||75th Percentile*|
|SAT Critical Reading||490||620|
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||96%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||28%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,697.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||26%|
|Average state aid||$6,811.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||93%|
|Average institutional aid||$9,663.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||85%|
|Average student loan||$10,502.00|
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- POSTBACCALAUREATE CERTIFICATE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- POST-MASTER'S CERTIFICATE
- DOCTOR’S DEGREE - RESEARCH/SCHOLARSHIP
- DOCTOR’S DEGREE - OTHER
- POSTBACCALAUREATE CERTIFICATE
- Applied Linguistics
- Art Teacher Education
- Bible/Biblical Studies
- Biology Teacher Education
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Cinematography and Film/Video Production
- Clinical Psychology
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Computer Science
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Engineering Physics/Applied Physics
- English Language and Literature
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Environmental Science
- Fine Arts and art Studies
- Fine/Studio Arts
- History Teacher Education
- Humanities/Humanistic Studies
- Intercultural/Multicultural and Diversity Studies
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Language Interpretation and Translation
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Missions/Missionary Studies and Missiology
- Multicultural Education
- Music Pedagogy
- Music Performance
- Music Theory and Composition
- Pastoral Studies/Counseling
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Physical Sciences
- Political Science and Government
- Radio and Television
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Religious Education
- Religious/Sacred Music
- Social Sciences
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Spanish Language Teacher Education
- Special Education and Teaching
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
- Theology and Religious Vocations
- Theology/Theological Studies
- Urban Studies/Affairs
- Applied Linguistics
Biola University Scholarships
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Biola University. Students must have financial need. A FAFSA must be submitted. Due date and number of awards may vary. more...
Scholarship for dependent children of pastors, missionaries, or Christian workers who are undergraduate or graduate students enrolled full-time at Biola University. Students must have financial need. A FAFSA must be submitted. Due date and number of awards may vary. Renewable. more...
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Biola University. Students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA, belong to underrepresented groups, and participate in the Cultural Encounters program. Due date and number of awards may vary. more...
Margaret Schumb Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate or graduate students enrolled full-time at San Jose State University College of Social Work majoring in Urban and Regional Planning. Preference given to graduate students. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Jewish Leadership Scholarships
Scholarship for Jewish, incoming freshmen students attending the University of Southern California full-time. Applicants must be in the top of our applicant pool with respect to GPA, SAT or ACT scores. Candidates must show leadership skills and are expected to become involved in the USC Jewish community. Recipients are expected to volunteer with prospective Jewish student recruitment activities. more...
Scholarship for California residents who are undergraduate students enrolled in an accredited Nursing program in California. Students must have a minimum 2.5 GPA and demonstrated financial need. Selection is based on academic achievement, health care involvement, enthusiasm or passion for nursing. Applicants must not yet possess a RN license. A statement of purpose, copy of current income tax form and financial statement must be included with application packet. more...
Rick Carroll Creative Innovation Scholarship
Annual award for an undergraduate senior attending California State University-Sacramento. Applicant must have a minimum 2.5 GPA and demonstrated capability for creative thinking. Consideration given for financial need. Award is to be used for innovative proposed project. more...
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending California Polytechnic State University who are enrolled in the College of Agriculture and are active members of the Cal Poly Rodeoo Club. It is recommended that applicants file the FAFSA as most awards are need based. Number of awards and award amount may vary. Nonrenewable. more...
International Interior Design Association Career Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending California State University-Sacramento, majoring in Interior Design. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Robert & Ellen Baron Student Leadership Award
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at San Jose State University. Students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA, have completed a minimum of 50 units, demonstrate leadership, academic achievement, and community service. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Vic & Sally Buccola Athletic Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending California Polytechnic State University who participate in the school's varsity program. It is recommended that applicants file the FAFSA as most awards are need based. Number of awards and award amount may vary. Nonrenewable. more...
Vera Koehler Clinical Nursing Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending California State University-Sacramento, majoring in Nursing. Number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Joy D. Covey International Business Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate or graduate students enrolled full-time at California State University-Fresno Craig School of Business. Students must have a minimum 3.0 CGPA, participate in university/community service and in the international business student exchange program. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...