El Centro College801 Main Street
Dallas, TX 75202
Type: Public 2-Year
Main Website: www.elcentrocollege.edu/
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $3,015.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $5,015.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $6,695.00
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||81%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||72%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,368.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||30%|
|Average state aid||$1,289.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||20%|
|Average institutional aid||$927.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||17%|
|Average student loan||$5,819.00|
- POSTSECONDARY AWARD, CERTIFICATE, OR DIPLOMA (AT LEAST 1 BUT LESS THAN 2 ACADEMIC YEARS)
- ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef
- Biology Technician/Biotechnology Laboratory Technician
- Business Administration and Management
- Business/Office Automation/Technology/Data Entry
- Cardiovascular Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Computer Programming/Programmer
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Fire Prevention and Safety Technology/Technician
- General Studies
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Hispanic-american, Puerto Rican, and Mexican-american/Chicano Studies
- Interior Design
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Management Information Systems
- Medical Transcription/Transcriptionist
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Teacher Education, Multiple Levels
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
Officer Bernard F. Parson Memorial Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate students enrolled part- or full-time at the University of Texas-Dallas. Consideration may be given to extracurricular activities, community service, work experience, and leadership skills. Award amount is for full tuition. Due date may vary. more...
TAAEF-Larry Niemann Academic Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending the University of North Texas full-time, majoring in Real Estate. Due date varies. more...
Omar E. Hunter Memorial Scholarship
Annual award for college juniors enrolled full-time at Angelo State University College of Business Computer Science Department majoring in Computer Science. Due date may vary. more...
Dan & Joyce Gibson Engineering Scholarship
Scholarship for entering freshmen attending Tarleton State University majoring in Engineering. Applicants must have demonstrated leadership skills, satisfactory academic progress. Secondary consideration is given to financial need. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...
Dallas-Area Community College Scholarships
Scholarship for Transfer students from Dallas, Tarrant, or Collin County community college districts enrolling at Southern Methodist University. Applicant must have at least 50 transferable credit hours with a 3.0 transferable GPA. Interview required. Submit an essay and 2-3 letters or recommendation with application packet. Award amount is full-tuition up to five semesters; renewable with full-time enrollment and 3.0 GPA. more...
Scholarship for graduate students attending the University of North Texas full-time, majoring in Applied Gerontology who plan to pursue careers in the administration of long-term care facilities and/or retirement housing. Due date varies. more...
Eunice Joiner Gates Memorial Scholarship in Portuguese
Scholarship for graduate students attending Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas, minoring in Portuguese (normally at the Ph.D. level). Award amount and number of awards varies. Renewable. more...
Tom Joslin Memorial Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate student attending the University of North Texas full-time, majoring in Emergency Medical Administration and Planning. Due date varies. more...
J. Brad & Nancy Gage Allen Endowed Scholarship
Scholarship for full-time undergraduate or graduate students attending Tarleton State University. Applicants must be a U.S. citizen and demonstrate strong academic excellence. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...
Alvin & Lillian Miller Honorary Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate student attending the University of North Texas full-time, majoring in Education. Applicant must have demonstrated academic achievement. more...
Center for the Study of Western Hemispheric Trade Scholarship
Scholarship for graduate students attending Texas A&M; International University full-time, majoring in International Business. Applicant must have a minimum 3.1 GPA and fulfill work requirements of 60 hours per long semester; 15 hours per summer session. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Alumni Association Awards Scholarships
Scholarship for undergraduate and graduate students attending Texas A&M; International University. Due date varies. more...
J. Irving Whalley Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for college juniors or seniors enrolled full-time at Northwood University. Students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and a sincere interest in an Automotive related career. Consideration given to financial need. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...
Loy Patton Endowed Nursing Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduates attending Tarleton State University and are upgrading Licensed Vocational Nurse students. Preference is given to LVN's graduating from the program. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...
Honors Transfer Scholarships
Scholarship for transfer students from any two or four-year institution enrolling at Southern Methodist University. Applicants must have at least 50 transferable credit hours with a 3.70 transferable GPA. Award amount is for half tuition up to five semesters. Due date for fall entry-April 1; spring-November 1. Number of awards varies. Renewable; maintain full-time enrollment and 3.0 GPA. more...