Minot State University500 University Ave W
Minot, ND 58707
Type: Public 4-year or above
Main Website: www.minotstateu.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $6,225.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $16,383.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $16,383.00
|SAT Critical Reading
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants
|Average Federal Grant
|Percentage of students receiving state aid
|Average state aid
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid
|Average institutional aid
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan
|Average student loan
- POSTSECONDARY AWARD, CERTIFICATE, OR DIPLOMA (LESS THAN 1 ACADEMIC YEAR)
- ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- POST-MASTER'S CERTIFICATE
- ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE
- Arabic Language and Literature
- Art Teacher Education
- Art/art Studies
- Athletic Training/Trainer
- Biology Teacher Education
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Biomathematics, Bioinformatics, and Computational Biology
- Business Administration and Management
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Teacher Education
- Business/Office Automation/Technology/Data Entry
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Computer Programming/Programmer
- Corrections and Criminal Justice
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts
- Education/Teaching of Individuals With Mental Retardation
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- English Language and Literature
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Environmental Studies
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Fine and Studio Arts Management
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- French Language and Literature
- General Studies
- Geology/Earth Science
- German Language and Literature
- German Language Teacher Education
- History Teacher Education
- Information Science/Studies
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- Management Information Systems
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Physical Sciences
- Physics Teacher Education
- Radio and Television
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- School Psychology
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Social Science Teacher Education
- Social Sciences
- Social Work
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Spanish Language Teacher Education
- Special Education and Teaching
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Arabic Language and Literature
Minot State University Scholarships
Louise Reishus Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Minot State University. Students must demonstrate academic achievement. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Blanche-Lynch Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for incoming freshmen or college seniors enrolled full-time at Minot State University majoring in Music. Students must be in vocal or instrumental music. Due date may vary. more...
Naomi E. Adams Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Minot State University majoring in Education. Students must be planning to teach upon graduation. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Frances V. Leach Scholarship
Scholarship for Towner or McHenry County, North Dakota residents who are undergraduate or graduate students enrolled full-time at Minot State University majoring in Special Education. Preference given to graduate students. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Wes Luther Athletic Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Minot State University. Students must participate in college athletics. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
North Dakota Scholarships
Gertrude M. Eck Trust Fund Scholarship
Scholarship for Bottineau, Burke, Divide, McHenry, McKenzie, McLean, Mountrail, Pierce, Renville, Rolette, Sheridan, Ward, Wells, or Williams County, North Dakota residents who are undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Minot State University. Students must demonstrate financial need, good character, and promise. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Hazel B. Berve Trust Scholarship
Scholarship for male North Dakota or Minnesota residents who are college juniors or seniors enrolled full-time at Minot State University majoring in Nursing. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Clara Smedshammer Memorial Scholarship
Annual award for residents of North Dakota who are upper-division students at Valley City State University and are majoring in Elementary Education. Applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA. Award amount may vary. Nonrenewable. more...
Transportation Engineering Scholarships
Scholarship for college juniors or seniors attending North Dakota State University who are majoring in Transporation. Selection based on academic achievement. Due date is in March. Nonrenewable. more...
Anna B. Spangler Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for North Dakota residents enrolled at Valley City State University who are upper level undergraduates majoring in Business. Preference is given to a female student. Contact the Financial Aid Office for more information and/or application. more...
Beta Sigma Phi Scholarship
Annual award for juniors or seniors attending Valley City State University. First preference is given to a child of a Beta Sigma Phi member, second preference to a Barnes County, North Dakota resident, and third preference to a relative of a Beta Sigma Phi member. Also considered is the student's year in school and their GPA. Contact the Student Center Information Desk or the Financial Aid Office for more information and/or application. more...
CHS Cooperative Studies Scholarship
Scholarship for applicants who are college junior or senior students attending North Dakota State University to study Cooperative Principles and Business Practices. Selection is based on scholastic achievement and class work in cooperative studies. Renewable for juniors. more...
Jim O'Connell Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for residents of North Dakota who are juniors or seniors attending Valley City State University and are majoring or minoring in Mathematics. Selection based on academic achievement. Number of awards and award amount may vary. Nonrenewable. more...
NDACo Scholarship Fund
Scholarship for undergraduate students who are the children or grandchildren of employees of North Dakota county government employees. Students must attend an accredited North Dakota university or college on a full-time basis. Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22. Selection is based on honors, awards, leadership, personal statements, personal initiative, community or school involvement, and recommendations. more...
Catholic Family Services Scholarship
Scholarship for North Dakota residents who are college seniors enrolled full-time at Minot State University majoring in Social Work. Students must have been North Dakota residents for a minimum of four years, plan to practice Social Work in North Dakota, and be familiar with the Catholic Church. Due date and award amount may vary. more...