Nyack College1 South Blvd
Nyack, NY 10960
Type: Private nonprofit 4-year or above
Main Website: www.nyack.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $23,800.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $37,780.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $37,780.00
|SAT Critical Reading
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants
|Average Federal Grant
|Percentage of students receiving state aid
|Average state aid
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid
|Average institutional aid
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan
|Average student loan
- ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- DOCTOR’S DEGREE - PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- Bible/Biblical Studies
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Communication and Media Studies
- Computer Science
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Elementary Special Education Programs
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- English Language and Literature
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Intercultural/Multicultural and Diversity Studies
- Keyboard Instruments
- Liberal Arts and Sciences Studies and Humanities
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Marriage and Family Therapy/Counseling
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Mental Health Counseling/Counselor
- Missions/Missionary Studies and Missiology
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Music Performance
- Music Teacher Education
- Music Theory and Composition
- Organizational Behavior Studies
- Organizational Leadership
- Pre-theology/Pre-ministerial Studies
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Religion/Religious Studies
- Religious Education
- Religious/Sacred Music
- Social Studies Teacher Education
- Social Work
- Teacher Education, Multiple Levels
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
- Theological and Ministerial Studies
- Urban Ministry
- Voice and Opera
- Youth Ministry
- Bible/Biblical Studies
New York Scholarships
Stewart M. Monchik Scholarship
Annual award for an undergraduate who is a junior at Brooklyn College in New York majoring in Computer Science. Applicant must have the potential for field work in computer science and information. Due date and award amount varies. more...
John O'Donnell Feeks Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Manhattan College in New York. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Tarbell Book Award in Organic Chemistry
Annual award for undergraduate or graduate student at Hamilton College in New York. Applicant must have just completed Organic Chemistry with distinction, demonstrating high aptitude for the subject and strong interest in organic chemistry. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Anna Berkowitz Memorial Scholarship
Annual award for an undergraduate who is a senior at Brooklyn College-CUNY in New York majoring in Political Science. Applicant must have outstanding academic achievement. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Steven Schultz Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Concordia College-New York. Students must be pursuing studies in Music Education or be members of the Choir. Preference given to freshmen or transfer students. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Steven Schultz Baseball Scholarship Fund
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Concordia College-New York. Students must demonstrate athletic ability. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Dean James L. Fitzgerald Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Manhattan College in New York, majoring in Business. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Edgar Baldwin Graves Award in History
Annual award for a student that is a senior attending Hamilton College in New York. Applicant must excel in the study of History. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Los Angeles-Southern California Alumni Chapter Scholarship in Memory of Dorothy Boris & Si Liff
Annual award for an undergraduate or graduate student, who is physically challenged, attending Brooklyn College in New York. Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Alice Coleman Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate or graduate students at Brooklyn College-CUNY in New York majoring in English. Applicant must write the best works of literary criticism. Due date, number of awards award amount varies. more...