SUNY College of Technology at Alfred10 Upper College Drive
Alfred, NY 14802
Type: Public 4-year or above
Main Website: www.alfredstate.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $7,646.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $23,921.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $30,531.00
|SAT Critical Reading
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants
|Average Federal Grant
|Percentage of students receiving state aid
|Average state aid
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid
|Average institutional aid
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan
|Average student loan
- POSTSECONDARY AWARD, CERTIFICATE, OR DIPLOMA (AT LEAST 1 BUT LESS THAN 2 ACADEMIC YEARS)
- ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Agribusiness/Agricultural Business Operations
- Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, and Related Sciences
- Animation, Interactive Technology, Video Graphics and Special Effects
- Architectural Engineering Technology/Technician
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Automotive Engineering Technology/Technician
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs
- Community Organization and Advocacy
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications
- Computer Software and Media Applications
- Construction Engineering Technology/Technician
- Construction Management
- Construction Trades
- Court Reporting/Court Reporter
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Design and Applied Arts
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Drafting and Design Technology/Technician
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation/Installer
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Financial Planning and Services
- Forensic Science and Technology
- General Merchandising, Sales, and Related Marketing Operations
- General Studies
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Heating, air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Human Services
- Humanities/Humanistic Studies
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Information Science/Studies
- Interior Architecture
- Interior Design
- Liberal Arts and Sciences Studies and Humanities
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Machine Shop Technology/Assistant
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Network and System Administration/Administrator
- Pipefitting/Pipefitter and Sprinkler Fitter
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
- Surveying Technology/Surveying
- System, Networking, and LAN/WAN Management/Manager
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Welding Technology/Welder
- Agribusiness/Agricultural Business Operations
SUNY College of Technology at Alfred Scholarships
Vocational Excellence Scholarship
Scholarship for students who attend Alfred State College and place first or second at the annual Region I Vocational Industrial Clubs of American competition. Students must live on campus; maintain required 2.5 GPA to continue funding; and not be employed as a Resident Assistant or Door Guard. Number of awards varies. Renewable; one additional year. more...
Max & Marian Farash Scholarship
Annual award for an undergraduate student admitted to Alfred State College pursuing a career in Air Conditioning Engineering Technology. Award amount and number of awards may vary. more...
W.R. Grace Scholarship
Annual award for incoming freshman who is admitted to Alfred State College, pursuing a career in Biological Science. Admission application is reviewed for this scholarship. Selection is based on academic achievement and determined by the Physical & Life Sciences Department. Award amount varies. more...
Wrestling Talent Grant
Scholarship for male, undergraduate students attending Alfred State College who are outstanding athletes with competitive Wrestling talent. Selections are made by the Athletic Department. Award amount and number of awards varies. Grants are processed through Financial Aid Office and are very competitive. more...
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Alfred State College full-time. Applicants must be academically talented. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
New York Scholarships
Stanley Russell Scholarship
Annual award for African-American undergraduate or graduate students at Brooklyn College-CUNY in New York. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA, demonstrated leadership and community involvement in school and the community, especially those activities involving African-American communities and/or intramural sports. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Judge John Wells Fellowship
Annual award for graduate students who are currently seniors attending Hamilton College in New York studying the areas of Government and Political Science. Applicants must show a high order of scholarly attainment in general and show marked ability and special aptitude for research in political science. Due date, number of awards, and award amount varies. more...
Citigroup Scholarship for Minority Students
Scholarship for minority undergraduate students attending New York University, majoring in Finance. Applicants must have demonstrated academic excellence. No application is necessary; this scholarship is awarded based on merit through the University. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Film Department Faculty Scholarship
Annual award to an undergraduate student attending Brooklyn College-CUNY in New York. Applicant must have demonstrated excellence in film production. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Foreign Language & Area Studies (FLAS) Scholarships
Scholarship for graduate students attending New York University full-time, studying a modern foreign language as part of their academic program preparing for a career that utilizes their language studies. Applicants must be U.S. citizens and must enroll in one language course each semester. Award is equal to tuition, fees and a stipend. Due date and number of awards varies. more...
Clarence J. Velz Scholarship in Environmental Engineering
Annual award for an undergraduate student attending Manhattan College in New York, majoring in Environmental Engineering. Applicant must have maintained good academic standing, demonstrate promise of a high standard of professional ethics and have financial need. Due date and award amount varies. more...
John V.A. Weaver Award in Poetry
Annual award for an undergraduate or graduate student at Hamilton College in New York. Applicant must write the best poem or poems. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Scholarship for full- or part-time graduate students attending a New York college or university enrolled in an master's degree program in Library Science. Applicants must not have completed more than twelve credits toward an MLS degree. Selection is based on commitment to a career in librarianship, leadership ability, and scholarly excellence. An essay must be included with application packet. Recipients must work in New York State libraries for a minimum of two years after completing the degree. more...
Lieutenant Anthony John Turtora Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Manhattan College in New York. Applicants must demonstrate qualities of patriotism, leadership and academic ability. Preference given to students who have had past, or present, honorable service with the U.S.military, including ROTC. Preference also given to past or present membership on the crew team. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Concordia College-New York majoring in Pastoral Ministry. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...