University of Michigan-Flint303 E. Kearsley Street
Flint, MI 48502
Type: Public 4-year or above
Main Website: www.umflint.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $9,694.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $23,362.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $32,590.00
|SAT Critical Reading
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants
|Average Federal Grant
|Percentage of students receiving state aid
|Average state aid
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid
|Average institutional aid
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan
|Average student loan
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- POSTBACCALAUREATE CERTIFICATE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- POST-MASTER'S CERTIFICATE
- DOCTOR’S DEGREE - PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE
- POSTBACCALAUREATE CERTIFICATE
- Actuarial Science
- African-american/Black Studies
- Applied Psychology
- Art Teacher Education
- Arts, Entertainment,and Media Management
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical Psychology
- Communication and Media Studies
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Computer Science
- Corrections and Criminal Justice
- Design and Visual Communications
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts
- Dramatic/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Earth Science Teacher Education
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Secondary Special Education Programs
- Educational/Instructional Technology
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Engineering Science
- English Language and Literature
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Environmental Science
- Fine/Studio Arts
- French Language and Literature
- French Language Teacher Education
- Health Professions and Related Programs
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- History Teacher Education
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Information Science/Studies
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- Liberal Arts and Sciences Studies and Humanities
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Molecular Biology
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Music Performance
- Music Teacher Education
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Operations Management and Supervision
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Political Science and Government
- Public Administration
- Public Health
- Public Health Education and Promotion
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Research and Experimental Psychology
- Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Social Sciences
- Social Studies Teacher Education
- Social Work
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Spanish Language Teacher Education
- Speech Teacher Education
- Teacher Education, Multiple Levels
- Technical Theatre/Theatre Design and Technology
- Wildlife Biology
- Actuarial Science
University of Michigan-Flint Scholarships
Charles Erickson Rachor Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for residents of Genesee, Lapeer or Shiawassee County, Michigan who are graduate students attending the University of Michigan-Flint, enrolled in the School of Management MBA program. Financial need will be considered. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Kathryn Carl Education Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending the University of Michigan-Flint full-time, majoring in Education. Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and must have completed 54 credit hours at the time of application. Financial need will be considered. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Timothy E. Purman, CPA Scholarship
Scholarship for residents of Genesee County, Michigan who are non-traditional undergraduate students attending the University of Michigan-Flint, enrolled in the School of Management with a declared major of Accounting. Applicants must have experienced a minimum of a three-year break from enrollment in school. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Horace T. Sanders Social Work Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending the University of Michigan-Flint, majoring in Social Work. Applicants must have completed 50 credit hours of course work and have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Students must state why they chose the field of Social Work and their career goals in the application packet. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Harold & Agape Kallis Scholarship
Scholarship for Genesee County, Michigan residents who are undergraduate students attending the University of Michigan-Flint full-time. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Due date, number of awards, and award amount varies. more...
John H. Kreig Memorial Scholarship in Newspaper Journalism
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled part- or full-time at Michigan State University College of Communication, Arts and Sciences Department of Journalism. Students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Preference given to students with experience at any newspaper and with financial need. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. A personal statement and an essay must be included with application packet. more...
Helen Carpenter Yoke Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Adrian College. Selection based on academic achievement and potential. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Art & Reda Jones Music Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Adrian College who are majoring in Music (vocal). Selection based on academic achievement and potential. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Richard S. (Clair) Poole Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students from the Battle Creek, Michigan area who are enrolled at Kellogg Community College. Students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA, possess strong character and desire to achieve academic and career goals, have some indication of financial need, and a history of paid work/volunteer activity. An essay and a photo must be included with application packet. Nonrenewable; recipients may reapply. Contact college's guidance office or the Foundation for more information and/or application. more...
German-American Cultural Center Scholarship
Scholarship for full-time juniors attending Wayne State University who have been accepted to the Junior Year in Munich Program. Selection based on academic achievement and financial need. Number of awards may vary. more...
Alumnae Association Student Research Fund
Scholarship for undergraduate students atending the University of Michigan-Flint. Preference will be given to non-traditional students, both men and women. Applicants must have completed a minimum of 55 credit hours. Candidates must complete a student research application form and submit a written statement outlining proposed research project: its goals, value, progress to-date, and any other potential funding sources. Applicants must submit a letter of recommendation from a UM-Flint faculty member sponsoring the student research. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Gary Trimarco Automotive Scholarship
Scholarship for full-time undergradaute students enrolled at Ferris State University in the College of Technology-Automotive Department. Applicants must have financial need. Preference given to residents of Osceola, Mecosta or Montcalm counties. Due date may vary. Contact the College of Technology for more information. more...
George Marshall Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate and graduate students attending Eastern Michigan University who participate on the school's men's varsity track team. Selection based on ability and potential. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Citizens Bank Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending the University of Michigan-Flint full-time, majoring in Economics. Preference given to students who plan to pursue a career in banking. Applicant must have a minimum 3.2 GPA and must have completed 40 credit hours at the time of application. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
United Food & Commercial Workers International Union Local 951 Scholarship
Scholarship for full-time undergraduate and graduate students attending Wayne State University who are members or dependents of members of UFCW Local 951. Applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA. Selection based on essay about how the union has impacted the students lives. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...