University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point2100 Main St
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Type: Public 4-year or above
Main Website: www.uwsp.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $7,668.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $16,983.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $24,556.00
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants
|Average Federal Grant
|Percentage of students receiving state aid
|Average state aid
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid
|Average institutional aid
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan
|Average student loan
- ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- DOCTOR’S DEGREE - PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- Athletic Training/Trainer
- Biological and Physical Sciences
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
- Communication and Media Studies
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Design and Visual Communications
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- English Language and Literature
- Family and Community Services
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Home Economics Teacher Education
- Fine and Studio Arts Management
- French Language and Literature
- Geology/Earth Science
- German Language and Literature
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness
- Health and Wellness
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Information Technology
- Interior Design
- International/Global Studies
- Liberal Arts and Sciences Studies and Humanities
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Music Performance
- Music Teacher Education
- Natural Resources and Conservation
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Natural Resources/Conservation
- Nutrition Sciences
- Paper Science and Engineering
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Political Science and Government
- Public Administration
- Social Sciences
- Social Work
- Soil Science and Agronomy
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Special Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Wildlife, Fish and Wildlands Science and Management
- Athletic Training/Trainer
University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point Scholarships
Scholarship-University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
Scholarship for juniors or seniors attending the University of Wisconson-Stevens Point who are majoring in Biology, Environmental Communication, Environmental Education, Forestry, Natural Science, Resource Management, Water Resources, or Wildlife. Selection based on academic achievement. Preference may be given to applicants with prior experience in cranberry production. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. Contact the College of Natural Resources for more information. more...
Wisconsin Tuition Grant (WTG)
Scholarship for Wisconsin residents who are undergraduate students enrolled at a non-profit independent college or university based in Wisconsin Students must have financial need. A FAFSA must be submitted. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. Renewable. more...
Scholarship for incoming freshman accepted to Concordia University Wisconsin. Appliants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and ACT score of 18. Number of awards may vary. Renewable. more...
George Stockton Award
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh who are majoring in Special Education. Selection based on commitment to serving children. Number of awards may vary. Nonrenewable. more...
DeVry Grant for Surviving Dependents of Rescue Workers, Civil Servants & Military Personnel
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled at DeVry University. Students must be surviving dependents of rescue workers, civil servants and military personnel killed by injuries sustained in the line of duty on September 11, 2001 this includes rescue workers, members of the military and civil servants killed at the World Trade Center and Pentagon. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Bernie Jones Memorial Scholarship Fund
Annual award for two students that are Fond du Lac, WI residents. One award is for a traditional student, and the second award is for a non-traditional student that has had a lapse of several years in their formal education. Both students must plan to attend the University of Wisconsin at Fond du Lac. Due date and award amount varies. more...
UW Oshkosh Accounting Student Organization Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh who are majoring in Accounting. Applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA, completed Intermediate Accounting or Cost Management and be a member of a student accounting orgranization. Number of awards may vary. Nonrenewable. more...
Nursing Student Stipend Loans
Scholarship for Wisconsin residents who are undergraduate or graduate students enrolled at a postsecondary institution in Wisconsin majoring in Nursing. This is a partial forgiveable loan, 25% of the amount is forgiven for each year students work as licenses nurses in Wisconsin. Due date and number of awards may vary. more...
Stanley H. Ostrand UWFV Scholarship
Scholarship for college juniors who are enrolled at the University of Wisconsin-Fox Valley and will be attending the University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse, the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, or the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay. Students must have a minimum 2.6 CGPA. Due date and number of awards may vary. Contact the college's finacial aid office or the Foundation for more information and/or application. more...
Kliebhan Endowed Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Cardinal Stritch University in Wisconsin. Due date, number of awards, and award amount varies. more...
Erwin G. Ackerman Scholarship
Scholarship for residents of Oshkosh, Wisconsin who are incoming freshmen enrolling at the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh that will be majoring in Engineering. Selection based on academic achievement. Renewable. more...