Wilmington College1870 Quaker Way
Wilmington, OH 45177
Type: Private nonprofit 4-year or above
Main Website: www.wilmington.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $29,120.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $42,412.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $42,412.00
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants
|Average Federal Grant
|Percentage of students receiving state aid
|Average state aid
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid
|Average institutional aid
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan
|Average student loan
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- Agricultural Production Operations
- Agricultural Teacher Education
- Art Teacher Education
- Art/art Studies
- Athletic Training/Trainer
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- English Language and Literature
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Health Teacher Education
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Organizational Leadership
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Social Science Teacher Education
- Social Sciences
- Social Work
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Spanish Language Teacher Education
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
- Agricultural Production Operations
Chris Sayre Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Columbus State Community College majoring in Auto Technology. Students must have a minimum 2.5 CGPA and be registered in quarters 3 through 8 of the Ford ASSET Plan of Study. A personal statement and essay must be included with application packet. more...
Betty J. Early General Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate student attending Cedarville University in Ohio, majoring in any area except Business. Applicant should submit the FAFSA application to qualify for this award. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. Renewable. more...
Ladislas & Vilma Segoe Scholarships
Scholarship for undergraduate or graduate students enrolled full-time at the University of Cincinnati College of Design, Architecture, Art and Planning. Students must demonstrate academic achievement and professional excellence. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...
Jack Wolfe Sesquicentennial Scholarship
Scholarship for Lawrence County, Ohio residents who are college freshmen enrolled full-time at Ohio University. Students must demonstrate academic achievement. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Barbara Price Morrow '43 Scholarship for Excellence in Illustration
Scholarship for fourth year students attending the Cleveland Institute of Art majoring in Illustration. Applicants must have excellence in illustrating chidrens books and financial need. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Barbara E. Nicholson Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate student attending Miami University in Ohio, majoring in Women's Studies. Due date and award amount varies. more...
John A. Whitesel Scholarship
Annual award for an undergraduate junior attending Miami University in Ohio, majoring in Education. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Martha S. Fuller Memorial Scholarship Fund
Scholarship for female, New England residents who are undergraduate students attending Denison University. Applicants must have financial need. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Nina J. Boyd Music Education Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate student attending Miami University in Ohio, majoring in Music Education. Due date and award amount varies. more...
International Gas Turbine Institute Scholarship
Scholarship for American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) members who are undergraduate students enrolled full-time at the University of Toledo College of Engineering majoring in Mechanical Engineering. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...